China air ambulance rental is a service given by Plures, to perform your transfer in a fast and sheltered way when you had health problems. Transportation process is performed at all airports throughout the world. No matter where your patient is, our air ambulance takes him from the nearest airport, transports to airport closest to the institution that he should be treated. Plures Air works perfectly in all services. All flights operated are completed by external processes to meet the needs of its customers. For example, the use of special ground ambulances to transfer patients to the airport, obtaining permits for international flight operations procedures, hospital registration, can also be included in the service.
China or with the official name Republic of China is the world's third largest in terms of surface area after Russia and Canada, in terms of the population it has the title of the world's most populous country. China, in 1949, was established after the communist revolution. The country is dominated by the working class is governed by one-party communist republic.
As the country's official language is Chinese, there is also Konto-speaking immigrant communities, but this language it is not so common. Chinese is spoken by 850 million people, it is the world's most widely spoken language and the United Nations has also recognized it as one of the official languages. China's currency is Yuan or also known as Renbe(RMB).
In China ethnic groups inhabited as Tatars, Han, Mongolian, Korean, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uyghur, Uzbek, Russian, the most common religions are; Buddhism, Daoiz, Islam and Christianity. However, the number of communities with different beliefs are quite high. Capital Beijing has about 22 million inhabitants. But the world's most populous city Shanghai is located in China. The largest metropolis Shanghai, has a population of over 24 million. The city is at the east of China and is one of the world's largest port city, the region is attracting many tourists.
Things to Do in China
Cities such as Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai and The Great Wall of China, Yuyuan Garden, Bell Tower, City Walls, are among the most visited places in the region.
Man-made The Great Wall of China is the only structure visible from space, it ranks first, among the places that must be seen when you go to Beijing.
Forbidden City used by Qing Dynasty as imperial palace is located in Beijing, it is one of the most important structures built in the 15th century. Forbidden City, has been registered in World Heritage Site list and under protection by UNESCO as the widest ancient wooden buildings. China's best-preserved imperial garden is the Summer Palace, three of the four of it, is a lake and lengths 15 kilometers. Summer Palace is among the places to visit which is located in the capital Beijing.
The one-child policy applied to stop population growth. Thus, every year, nearly one million female makes abortion. Labor force participation rate in both men and women are high, because of this usually elderly members of the family (grandmother, great-uncle etc.) raises the children. Those who have more than one child are forced to pay large amounts of money to the government. Therefore, usually wealthy families have more than one child, people with average income has only one child.
• Despite being the third country with the world's largest area, a common time frame is used.
• As much as technology developed, the number of people addicted to the technology is also increased. For this reason special sidewalks has been made for phone addict people in Chongqing. Phone addicted people can walk safely on these sidewalk, without looking at the front; being interested in their phone.
• Toilet paper was found in 1300 by the Chinese and only emperors could use it. Besides the toilet paper, the first kites were used by Chinese people to scare enemies.
• The most widely used language is Chinese but dialects has significant differences. Indeed, Chinese people from different regions have difficulty in understanding each other. Therefore, generally television broadcasts made with subtitles.
• They always clink before a glass of drink. However, clinking glass above with someone superior to age, rank or status is considered as disrespect. After clinking, all drink in the glass must be finished.
• Dog and cats eating habit is quite common, an average of 4 million cats are killed for food annually.
• In the world's most populous city, the traffic can lead to serious problems from time to time in Shanghai. With the 12 days lasting traffic jam of more than 100 kilometers, Shanghai broke the world record. In China, although there are restricted hours for driving, this does not provide a solution to traffic.
• China National Police is using goose instead of dogs in recent years. The main reason for this situation is to be the superior vision of the geese and dog used as food.
• At some public transportation points some employees must keep their heads up, to always keep their heads upright, officials attaches a needle to their collar.
Safe Return to Life with China Air Ambulance Rental Service
Every passing second creates a of risk of death at some health problems. Plures' young and strong team, with the most rapid air ambulance jet and turboprop aircraft, gives rental service, performs patient transport without delay. At our China air ambulance service; 1 pilot, 1 co-pilot, one specialist and one paramedic gives service. 2 people may accompany at the air ambulance, all medical equipment and necessary facilities can be offered.
Vital transportion operations for wounded, severe chronic patients, organ transplant patients that should be treated in another city or country are being carried with the minimum wages by our company. You can entrust your relatives safely to Plures family. You can get information from our free mobile hotline for China air ambulance rental.